Good News: My Tits are an Act of Violence Against Dudes

Posted by mouthyb | Posted in , , | Posted on 5:41 PM

0

I read ManBoobz often, though I occasionally have to stop reading because the urge to punch my screen is too high.

One of today's ManBoobz articles is quite literally the funniest thing I've read in awhile. Portions of the Manosphere have decided that the sight of cleavage and/or legs is at least as bad as assault, and sometimes worse, since these clothes are obviously designed to tempt men who are not allowed to 'do anything about' that temptation. Apparently, I've been assaulting men for years with my cleavage, making me a career criminal.

Oh, the humanity. Men can see my tits but are not supposed to rape me, therefore I am irreparably wounding them.

I'm going to really enjoy wearing tank tops this summer.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment