Hypervigilance: A Snapshot

Posted by mouthyb | Posted in , , | Posted on 11:09 AM

0

In a few hours, it will be 24 hours since I last slept. The FTB trolls, the behavior of one of my lovers and the groping in the bar last Tuesday night have combined to tip me over into one of my frequent multiday stretches without sleep.

Another reason to be happy about being older is that I can't go any more than a day and a half of being awake, as opposed to at least two.

Right now, the room is just a tad spinny, and little flecks are dancing in front of my eyes. I spent last night rigid, telling myself it was all right, that I would be all right.

Thank you, assholes, for making it a little harder for me to sleep. If there's anything I could always do less of, it's restful sleep.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment