Today, my department sent me a lecture offer from a psychic

Posted by mouthyb | Posted in , | Posted on 11:54 AM

0

I'm posting the text of the email below, and will post the attachments.
______________________________________________________________________________

Dear (redacted):
 
Hello!  As mentioned yesterday on the phone, I am interested in voluntarily guest lecturing to your department at the University of New Mexico at Albuquerque. I will be visiting New Mexico from August 11th until August 31, 2011 and I’ve been encouraged to see if any of your professors might be interested in having me as a guest lecturer.  Please note the attached Lecture History, Reference Sheet, and various letters of guest lecturing I have earned across the country during the last 29 years.  I am currently being considered to voluntarily guest lecture in New Mexico by the U.S. Forestry Service, the New Mexico National Guard, and the Archeology/Anthropology Department at UNM in Albuquerque.
 
I voluntarily guest lecture on the topic of Beneficial Applications of Psychic Research to colleges and universities, to professional associations, numerous federal agencies, active duty military police, and search and rescue professionals (such as with the U.S. Coast Guard).  I have officially spoken to the U.S. Department of The Interior in Washington, D.C.; the U.S. Coast Guard National Search and Rescue School in Virginia; Northwest Vista College in San Antonio, the University of Texas at San Antonio, Our Lady of The Lake University in San Antonio, Texas A&M University in San Antonio, and Huston-Tillotson University in Austin, Texas.  I am also being currently recommended to speak at Brown University in Rhode Island.
 
As background, I am a forensic psychic consultant who has since 1986 voluntarily assisted local and federal agents and officials with missing person and children cases, murder and criminal investigations, search and rescue operations (including with the U.S. Coast Guard), missing vessel and plane searches, aircraft investigations with the Federal Aviation Administration in Washington, D.C. itself, working with doctors in medical research, and archaeological projects.  Unlike others in the legitimate side of my field, my work has largely been volunteer.
 
With my extensive field experience, I am able to lend unique and informative perspectives beyond simply book learning in my lectures.  My guest lecturing is balanced, mentioning both the pluses and minuses of the subject.  I design my talks to be very informative of the legitimate field of psychic research.  During my presentations I share information of controlled experiments that have been done throughout the world (including by NASA), and towards the end I mention some of the famous cases I have worked on.  Afterwards I allow time for a question and answers with the class/audience.  There are many applications to psychic functioning that applies to many different fields of study.
 
In my capacity as psychic consultant I have provided written reports to diverse governmental and law enforcement agencies with specific and detailed accurate information concerning cases which conventional investigation methods have failed to resolve.  Among my many accomplishments I have also been successful in finding some missing children alive and at physical distances away.  Further, I have successfully assisted the Federal Aviation Administration in Washington, D.C. on two major air crash investigations.
 
One of my greatest archaeological accomplishments has been in helping a research group to find one of Sir Francis Drake's ships that was sunk around 1640 AD off the coast of Columbia.  Others research groups were unsuccessful in finding the ship.  It had been on the ocean floor for over 360 years before I assisted the group to find the missing ship.
 
Please note in the attached letters from Colonel Gerald “Jerry” Moore, U.S. Air Force Office of Special Investigations (OSI) (Retired).  He had jurisdiction for the Air Force OSI over nine States before he retired.  As a senior ranking federal agent whom I assisted on cases for 10 years, he recommended me to the head of the Department of Homeland Security right after 9/11.
 
If you need any additional information from me, please don't hesitate to let me know.  I hope that some of the professionals at your base will be interested in my guest lecturing.  Again, my offer is volunteer.
 
Thank you very much for your time and consideration.  I look forward to hearing back from you.
 
Most Respectfully,
Mr. Gharith Pendragon
cc:  Dr. Gayle Riley, MD., NM
      Dr. Gary Wilson, MD., Psychiatrist
      Dr.  Karyne Wilner, Psychologist
      Colonel Jerry Moore, U.S. Air Force OSI (Ret.)
      Texas State Representative Elliott Naishtat








Comments (0)

Post a Comment